The visit to Azerbaijan has never been so easy! The Cat Travel company assists you in issuing of E-visa for Republic of Azerbaijan. The cost of E-visa are 25$ and it is a strong document valid for entrance to the country through any kind of border (land, plane or boat).
It is necessary only to give us following information filling the contact form, after that you’ll receive a payment link and once we receive an amount to our account, your visa will be proceed!
1. Permanent address
3. Do you carry of any of the diseases listed below?
A. HIV infection
B. Hepatitis B and C
4. Have you ever visited the Nagorno-Karabakh and other regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied by the Republic of Armenia since 1991 without an official permission of the Republic of Azerbaijan?
Issuance of electronic visas through the system and their use are carried out under the following terms:
1. The period of validity of the travel document should be at least 3 months longer than the period of validity of the electronic visa to be issued;
2. The electronic visa is issued within 3 working days and determines the duration of stay in the country up to 30 days;
3. The date of arrival in the Republic of Azerbaijan is determined for a day that comes at least 3 working days after the date of submission of the e-Visa application.
4. No refund will be granted for payments in case of electronic visa rejection;
5. An electronic visa is not attached in a passport. An e-Visa should be printed out by a foreigner or a stateless person and presented together with a travel document at a border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
6. Foreigners and stateless persons staying temporarily in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 15 days (also in cases when they change their place of residence within the country) should apply to the management of their temporary residence place (hotel, sanatorium, rest house, passionate, camping, tourist camp, hospital or other public places ) or owners of apartments or other residing space to register them at the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan without payment of any state fee;
7. Foreigners and stateless persons exceeding the period of stay indicated in the electronic visa or failing to register at their place of stay (if staying over 15 days) are held liable in line with regulations defined by the law (failure by foreigners and stateless persons to observe the regulations regarding the registration at place of stay is subject to administrative liability in line with Article 575 of the Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan on Administrative Offences)
8. Foreigners and stateless persons may apply for a new electronic visa only after leaving the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
9. Foreigners and stateless persons attempting to cross the border of the Republic of Azerbaijan without a travel document or a visa or with invalid travel document, will be returned to their country without being allowed to enter the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
10. Foreign nationals and stateless persons having visited the Nagorno-Karabakh and other regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied by the Republic of Armenia without an official permission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan after 1991 may not be allowed to enter the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan regardless of whether or not they obtained an electronic visa.